CLAREMORE OK ELITE HUNT

General Discussion for CHKC members.

CLAREMORE OK ELITE HUNT

Postby Redgy Ramsey » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:42 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!! AS WE ARRIVE WE ARE MET BY SUPER HERO WADE WARD!! COON CLUB-CABIN, SPRING CREEK ROCK WAS ON HIS WALL OF FAME, MOUNTED DEER, COONS, ALBINO COON, COYOTE'S, YOU NAME IT, THAT ANIMAL WAS THERE! SUPER WADE SAID HEY Y'ALL SAT DOWN AND EAT. SMOKED RIBS, CHICKEN, PORK, YOU NAME IT HE HAD IT COOKED. HOSPITALITY AT IT'S BEST AND ONE OF THE NICEST CABINS I'VE BEEN IN BAR NONE.

SUPER WADE THEN WENT INTO ACTION AGAIN TO CALL ON HIS SIDE KICK ROBIN (AKA JOSH WOOLMAN) TO PUT THE GUIDES TOGETHER. JOSH HAD MORE GUIDES THEN NEEDED BEHIND HIS RED CAPE. JOSH, GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN!!

SATURDAY ROLLS AROUND, I ASK ROBIN WHERE IS HIS MERRY MEN ARE FOR JUDGES AND GUIDES? CARL REED, REALLY? WORLD REKNOWN CARL REED WILL JUDGE. WOW!! JACE LEWIS, NO WAY GERONIMO'S SIDE KICK.REALLY UNBELIEVEABLE!! WAIT WE NEED ONE MORE. PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER TINY TIM PINNEY. I'VE NEVER HAD THIS QUALITY OF JUDGES ANYWHERE IN MY LIFE PERIOD!!

THEN THE LATE ROUND COMES AROUND, SUPERMAN CARL REED SAYS PLEASE LET ME JUDGE, SUPER SIDE KICK BAILEY HENDRIX SAYS I'LL JUDGE ALSO. WAIT GERONIMO'S SIDE KICK JACE SAYS PLEASE LET ME GO IN THE RAIN TO FOLLOW MY IDOL AND DO THE PLAY BY PLAY!!!

WHEN THE DUST THAT TURNED TO MUD CLEARED, GERONIMO (RYAN CROWSON) AND DEE COMES OUT ON TOP WITH $4702.00 WIN
GIGILO GEORGE AND PRO BAIT CAME IN SECOND WITH $2242.00 IN SECOND.
WALKING TALL MIKE GRANT AND SAM CAME IN THIRD WITH $1042.

GREAT HUNT, GREAT TIME BY ALL, LOOK FORWARD TO BEING BACK AT CLAREMORE SOON!!
Redgy Ramsey

CHKC, LLC
PO Box 279
Whitesboro, TX 76273
903-564-3745

redgy@coonhunterskennelclub.com
Redgy Ramsey
Site Admin

Re: CLAREMORE OK ELITE HUNT

Postby Mike Williams » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:10 pm

What a great club it reminded me of the old clubs back in the 80s & 90s the food was the best thanks Mr.Ward the hunt was smooth & organized thanks Josh & crew congratulations Ryan,George & Mike you’ll outlasted 45 of us other entries & last but not least thanks Redgy & CHKC without you’lls vision & will none of it would be possible.If you get a chance to go to a hunt at Claremore Oklahoma don’t miss it :D
Mike Williams

Postby Ryan Crowson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:31 pm

I concur Doctor Williams. Hellofa club and group of men. Seen some folks that I haven’t seen in while and was turned loose in some of the best cleanest hunting grounds I hav ever walked through. Thanks you BLUE CREEK CHA ( especially Wade Ward) AND EVERYONE INVOLVED. I BET SOME MAJOR EVENTS WILL BE HELD IN RODGERS COUNTY SOON ENOUGH.
"DONT RACKM STACKM" *JRB*
CHEROKEE PROUD
Ryan Crowson

Postby Jon Johnson » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 am

OK FINAL 3.JPEG

Judge: Carl Reed
Guide: Carl Reed
Back-Up Judge: Bailey Hendrix
Play by Play: Jace Lewis
DEE...TW...F...CROWSON/MORELAND...RYAN CROWSON
SAM...TW...M...GRANT/WARD....MIKE GRANT
PRO-BAIT...TW...F...MINKLER/EPPLER/REED...GEORGE MAJOR

RYAN.JPG

CLAREMORE, OK ELITE CHAMPION ($4,702)
DEE...TW...F...CROWSON/MORELAND...RYAN CROWSON

OK GEORGE.JPEG

CLAREMORE, OK ELITE RESERVE CHAMPION ($2,242)
PRO-BAIT...TW...F...MINKLER/EPPLER/REED...GEORGE MAJOR

OK OTHER GUY.JPEG

CLAREMORE, OK 3RD PLACE ($1,042)
SAM...TW...M...GRANT/WARD....MIKE GRANT
Jon Johnson
CHKC, LLC
205-213-3683
#TEAMVICTOR
Jon Johnson

Return to CHKC General Discussion